Thursday, June 14, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!



WOOHOO! 
http://www.astoldbyshanee.blogspot.com gave me this award and I am so happy and humbled all at the same time.

So... what exactly is the Liebster Award?
   The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
   The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!

Here are the questions that she has given me to answer:

1. Cats or dogs?
DOGS! I have a puppy and her name is Alex, if you are wondering why her name is Alex let me tell you! When I first took her in she peed with one leg up so I just assumed that meant she was a boy! LOL, until I took her to the vet. He came in and said, "We won't charge you for the sex change!" Too funny, so now Alex is short for Alexis :)
2. If you were given USD 10,000, what would you do with it?
-Pay up my bills for 6 months
-Budget out like $500 for miscellaneous 
-Give the rest to my mom <3
3. Do you believe in "happy ever after"?
Yes I do. I truly believe God has that "perfect person" for us, we just have to be patient.
4. Like your hair to be curly, wavy or straight?
Long, black and straight just like Kim K's !
5. Favorite food?
SEAFOOD! Mhmm, especially the Shrimp Trio at Red Lobster or the catfish at Pappadeaux ... heaven 
6. Favorite type of music?
Anything by Adele or Rihanna, I listen to them ALL DAY, EVERYDAY
7. What is the quote/saying that you hold on to?
This is really cheesy but my Dad always tells me, "When you work hard you reap the benefits." It is something I try to live by. So whether it is school, my blog, relationships etc I try to put in 110%.
8. Lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipstick
9. Dream holiday getaway?
Paris Fashion Week with the Kardashians!
10. Current favorite beauty product?
So Chaud lipstick by MAC
11. Type of heels that you are obsessed with?
NONE! I hate heels because I cannot walk in them (I know, I know a fashionista who can't walk in heels) I'm getting there though. 

Now I have tagged these ladies with the Liebster Award! Questions are below: 


1. Single or Taken?
2. If you could only choose one beauty product to have forever what would it be?
3. Jackie O or Marilyn Monroe?
4. Favorite movie?
5. Most daring thing you have ever done?
6. Favorite color?
7. If you could spend one weekend doing everything you wanted, what would those things be?
8. What made you decide to become a blogger?
9. Favorite clothing store?
10. Best trait?
11. Worst trait?

OK babes start tagging and answering those questions <3

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for tagging me! (:

    xoxo


    http://purelyenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Ashley! We are super excited! Kisses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally missed this!!! I was going back thru comments and saw that you nominated me. I'm so sorry I'm just now thanking you for this! You rock.. Thank you!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.